Saturday, April 13, 2024
spot_imgspot_imgspot_img
HomeHeadlineNNPC Ups Supply of PMS

NNPC Ups Supply of PMS

516.43 million litres of PMS was lifted with an daily average of 73.78 million litres

By Abdullahi Sabiu 

The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC Ltd) has increased the supply of PMS nationwide to meet the demands of motorists.

This development was made in the weekly evacuation report of 14th – 20th March 2022 as issued by the Corporation.

It said a total of 516.43 million litres of PMS was lifted with an daily average of 73.78 million litres. This data shows a jump of about 25% of the YTD daily average.

In the report, NNPC said “over 80 per cent of all the evacuation took place at the top 30 high loading depots in the while other loading stations accounted for the remaining 20 per cent.

On the graph presented, Pinnacle, NIPCO and Aiteo topped the list with most load-outs with 34.094, 28.057 and 26.29 million litres respectively.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News


Recent Comments