His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Bauchi State, Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed today presided over the swearing in ceremony of the newly appointed Secretary to the State Government Ibrahim Kashim, the Chief of Staff, Government House Bauchi, Dr Aminu Gamawa, Principal Private Secretary, Samaila Burga, Deputy Chief of Staff, Bashir Yau and twenty one Honorable Commissioners.
The Governor announced the portfolios for the Honorable Commissioners as follows :
1.Abdulkadir Ibrahim- Works and Transport
2. Garba Dahiru- Commerce and Industry
3. Abdulhamid Nurudden- Solid Minerals and Natural Resources
4. Jidauna Tula Mbami- Agriculture
5. Dayyabu Chiroma – Information and Communications
6. Ahmed Aliyu Jalam- Water Resources
7. Maryam Garba Bagel- Power, Science and Technology.
8.Umar Babayo Kesa- Religious and Social Welfare
9. Adamu Manu Soro- Youth and Sports
10. Asmau Giade- Culture and Tourism
11. Hajara Gidado- Women Affairs and Child Development
12. Usman Abdulkadir Modibbo- Finance
13. Samaila Dahuwa- Health
14. Saadatu Bello Kirfi- Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises.
15.Aminu Hammayo – Budget and Economic Planning
16. Yakubu Barau Ningi- Lands and Survey
17. Hamisu Muazu Shira- Housing and Environment
18. Abubakar Abdulhamid- Justice
19. Aliyu Usman Tilde- Education
20. Abdulrazak Nuhu Zaki- Local Government
21. Abdullahi Musa – Rural Development and Special Duties.
Speaking at the ceremony, Governor Bala congratulated all the sworn in appointess and called on them to discharge their duties in accordance with the oath of Office and Oath of allegiance they have just taken.
The Governor enjoined them to work with critical stakeholders at their respective levels adding that he will provide them with necessary support them to enable them succeed.
The Governor assured the citizens of the state that his administration will continue to implement projects that will make useful impact to improving their living conditions.
Governor Bala added that his administration will remain focused in its effort to rebrand the state and will not be succumbed to any propaganda or destructive criticism that will affect it desire.
Speaking on behalf of the appointees, the SSG, Ibrahim Muhammad Kashim expressed gratitude to the Governor for finding them worthy of the appointments and declared their support to his administration.
Lawal Muazu Bauchi New Media Aide to Bauchi Governor